Charykel Concepts Limited are suppliers of Agriculture Shade Nets in Nigeria. Agriculture Shade nets are transparent nets used to regulate atmospheric conditions, prevent pests
and improve on the productivity of certain crops. They are used to build a Shadenet house,
a framed structure made of materials such as GI pipes, angle iron, wood or bamboo.
It is covered with Agriculture Shade Nets (Nets are made of 100% Polyethylene thread with specialised UV treatment)
having different shade percentages. They provide a controlled atmosphere by reducing
light intensity and severe heat during day time to the crops grown under it. As such, all year
round cultivation and harvest is made possible.
Types of Agriculture Shade Net
Shadenets come in different shade percentages or shade factor, for example:
NB: 35% shade factor means – the net will cut 35% of light intensity and would allow only 65% of
light intensity to pass through the net.
Presently shadenets are available in different colours i.e. white, black, red, blue, yellow and green and in combinations:
Green x Black – cut off un-wanted U.V rays and gives aesthetic look. Used in grape for providing shade and helps in drying.
Black x Black – it absorbs and radiates heat inside the shadenet house. Used in nursery raising.
White x Black – diffuses the light inside the shadenet house. Mainly used for flowers such as Gerbera, Anthurium etc.
Green x Green – enhance the process of photosynthesis in plants resulting better foliage in ornamental plants.
Each plant has its individual requirements for sunlight and shade under which it flourishes at its best.
To create optimum climatic conditions, selection of the correct percentage of shade factor plays an important
role to enhance plant’s productivity to its optimum.
Agriculture Shade Net Uses:
- Used in cultivation of flower plants, foliage plants, medicinal and aromatic plants, vegetables & spices.
- Used for raising nurseries of fruits and vegetable.
- Used to enhance yield during summer season.
- Protection against pest attack.
- Protects crops from natural weather disturbances such as wind, rain, hail, frost, snow, bird and insects.
- Used in production of graft saplings and reducing its mortality during hot summer days.
- Used for hardening tissue culture plants.
- Used in quality drying of various agro products.
- Used in creating favorable micro environment for production of Vermi compost.
- Used in Nursery propagation, horticulture, indoor plants, vegetables, tea, coffee, spices.
- Used in Hardening of plants.
- Used in building Cattle shed, Fish Pond, Poultry Farming etc
- Used in drying of various Agro products
- Acts as a wind breaker
- Used in building a Greenhouse, terrace gardening & fencing
- Used as safety nets for building repairs & constructions
- Used in the construction of a Vermi compost unit
The price of Agriculture Shade Nets in Nigeria
The price of Agriculture shade nets vary with
shade percentages and size. Our prices are heavily discounted
and probably the best you can get in Nigeria. Contact us to get a quote.